Collaborative Group Spaces
All collaboration group spaces consist of a single computer with a large plasma screen, seating for groups of 2 to 6 people, and collaboration software. The collaboration software allows group members to connect to a session with their laptops via wireless if they choose. Once connected, participants can be granted control of the central computer or share their screens with the group on the large screen. Rooms: 300 I, 300 N, 300 T, 300 V, 400 I , 400 N , 400 T, 400 V.
Presentation Practice Rooms
The presentation practice rooms are configured much like multimedia classrooms, consisting of a lectern, computer, and very large plasma screen. Additionally, video cameras are installed so that students may record themselves delivering their presentations and review their performance at their leisure. Rooms: 312, 412
1) You must be a current LSU student. Faculty can reserve classrooms in the library here.
2) Select your times. Each box is 30 minutes. Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
3) Respect the booking system. The time limit for a reservation is 3 hours. People in your group should not book the room right after you. Your group should only book one room at any given time. You should not space your reservations to get more time. If an abuse is found, the reservation will be immediately canceled.
4) Fill out your information: name and LSU email address. Next, confirm your reservation through your LSU email.
5) Arrive on time. The room will be held for you for 15 minutes past the reserved time. If you have not arrived by then, your reservation may be CANCELED.
6) Check in at the Main Circulation Desk. To collect your room, present your LSU ID to the staff at the Access Services Desk on the second floor.
7) Respect the equipment. You will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment, furniture, or to the room itself during your reservation.
Thank you for using LSU Libraries! For questions, please contact Middleton Circulation Services at 225-578-2058.