Collaborative Group Spaces
All collaboration group spaces consist of a single computer with a large plasma screen, seating for groups of 2 to 6 people, and collaboration software. The collaboration software allows group members to connect to a session with their laptops via wireless if they choose. Once connected, participants can be granted control of the central computer or share their screens with the group on the large screen. Rooms: 300 I , 300 N, 300 T, 300 V, 400 I , 400 N , 400 T, 400 V
Presentation Practice Rooms
The presentation practice rooms are configured much like multimedia classrooms, consisting of a lectern, computer, and very large plasma screen. Additionally, video cameras are installed so that students may record themselves delivering their presentations and review their performance at their leisure. Rooms: 312, 412
1. Select your times. Each box is 30 minutes.
2. Read the rules and click Continue.
3. Fill out your booking information.
4. Confirm your reservation through your LSU email.
1) You must be a current LSU student. Faculty can reserve classrooms in the library here.
2) Respect the booking system. The time limit for a reservation is 3 hours. People in your group should not book the room right after you. Your group should only book one room at any given time. If an abuse is found, the reservation will be immediately cancelled.
3) Arrive on time. The room will be held for you for fifteen minutes past the reserved time. If you have not arrived by then, your reservation will be cancelled.
4) Check in at room 305 or 405. To collect your room, present your LSU ID to the staff at the Help Desks on the 3rd or 4th floor. Failure to check in may result in cancellation of your reservation.
5) Respect the equipment. You will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment, furniture, or to the room itself during your reservation.
Questions / Feedback / Complaints?
If you have any questions about your reservation, would like to leave feedback on the reservation system, or make a complaint, please contact Circulation Management at 225-578-6926 or 225-578-6927. Thank you for using LSU Libraries!